Re-Po Cutting Compound
Specifically formulated for restoring badly weathered surfaces prior to polishing.
CRC RE-PO Cutting Compound is designed to remove heavily weathered layers of paintwork and for restoring poor surfaces.
It is also removes imperfections, old waxes, tar and scratches. After using RE-PO Cutting Compound, surfaces should be polished with CRC RE-PO Cream Polish.
RE-PO Cutting Compound contains a high quality, specially selected abrasive that is ideally suited for hand rubbing applications.
Not recommended for paintwork in good condition, or on newer cars with metallic paint or clear coat finishes.
Features & Benefits
- Rejuvenates heavily weathered, dull, faded surfaces
- Removes imperfections - old waxes, tar, scratches, swirl marks, stains, paint defects etc..
- Quickly & easily cuts through oxidized surfaces
- Suitable for hand rubbing applications
- Light weight DIY buffing compound
- Machine or hand rubbing applications
Suitable for all automotive paint surfaces
APPROVALS, MSDS and TDS are available as PDF files, click on the icons above to download them. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to get it first.